ICS provides pumps and pump replacement parts to fit your pre-existing operation including Warman® pumps, centrifugal slurry pumps, sump pumps and mining pumps.
Our pumps range in size from 1.5×1 to 20×18. Replacement parts can be fabricated in a number of different materials including metal, rubber or urethane, as well as specialty alloys designed to increase the wear life of your parts.
Each pump is carefully assembled and tolerances checked prior to testing, allowing for immediate installation. Your pumps are custom designed to meet your requirements. Options include, but are not limited to 28% high chrome parts, natural reinforced rubber liners, and heavy duty urethane liners.
Depending on your current application, ICS Wear Group can supply all motor mounts, guards, and motors to ensure that you are pumping at the best efficiency point. Current testing shows ICS High Performance pumps operate between 11-15% more efficient than the competition.
ICS Wear Group also offers you a complete line of components that are 100% interchangeable with the Warman “AH” line of pumps.
- Impellers, volute liners, throatbushings, and frame plate liner inserts in a range of materials including ICS.PRP.CrWI28 material (28% high chrome); other options include 30%, 34%, and 36% high chrome
- Natural reinforced infused rubber components designed to replace equivalent “R55”and “R38”components (impellers, liners, and throatbushings); and wear resistant polyurethanes designed for fine, medium, and coarse solids.
- Stainless steel products including shafts, shaft sleeves, lantern rings, lantern restrictors, neck rings, gland seals, gland bolts in a range of materials equivalent, but not limited to C21, C23, C26, C30, C44, and C55.
- Seal arrangements, stuffing boxes and expellers in stainless steel, iron, or ICS.PRP.CrWI28 high chrome white iron (investment cast)
- Bearing Assemblies with Western Bearings, option of stainless steel end covers, and shipped in custom crates to prevent against environmental contaminants.
- All discharge joint rings, intake joint rings, o-rings and seals in materials including EPDM rubber, Commerical Nitrile, Butyl, Hypalon, Neoprene, and Viton.
- Gland Packing in PTFE, Kevlar, and proprietary materials
- Shims available in standard plastic, fiberglass, and rubbers
- All cover plates and frame plates with accompanying hardware (including stainless steel if preferred)
- Proprietary materials also available; included are ceramics and coatings (ie. Sleeves)
- Engineers available to work with you on customizing of all parts you would like to change or prolong wear life (ie. Pump parts, chutes, elbows, piping, wear plate, liners, etc)
ICS HP SERIES OF PUMPS:
- Mineral Processing
- Underground Mining
- Surface Mining
- Mill Thickener
- Coal Prep
- Cyclone Feeds
- Aggregate Processing
- Fine Primary Mill Grinding
- Chemical Slurry Service
- Secondary Grinding
- Industrial Processing
- Pulp and Paper
- Food Processing
- Cracking Operations
- Ash Handling
- Petro Chemical
- Sulfuric Acid
ICS Wear Group supplied 10 pumps for a mine expansion in the USA, made up of our 30% high chrome volute, impeller, throat bushing, and frame plate liner insert with 30% high chrome investment cast expeller seal arrangement, complete with custom CV motor mounting style and guard.
Interchangeable Pump Parts That Outperform the OEM
ICS Wear Group specializes in the designing and manufacturing of slurry pumps, submersible, sump pumps, water pumps, and petro-chemical pumps designed to outperform the OEM. Our complete line of high performance slurry pumps and spare parts are 100% interchangeable with Warman. With over $10M in spare parts and 80 new pumps, ICS products are designed to outperform the competition at cost-effective pricing. And this means significant improvements to your “MTBF” (Mean Time Between Failures) with an option of stocking goods free of charge.
ICS WEAR GROUP = PREPARING YOU FOR THE SLURRY AHEAD
ICS Wear Group is the only name you need to remember when it comes to mining pumps, sump pumps, water pumps or slurry pumps. We look forward to becoming your source for high performance pumps and quality pump parts at user-friendly pricing.
For more information on slurry pumping, please download this introduction.
High Performance Pump Testing & Shipping
All pumps are assembled and tested in-house. Each pump can be supplied with custom heavy duty motor mount, custom guard, and premium efficiency Baldor-Reliance motor. For shipping, pumps are shipped in custom heavy duty crates to prevent against environmental contaminants and/or potential shipping hazards.
Site specific product lines that we offer in addition to pump parts range in size from 1.5×1 up to and including 20×18 (including models 350, 400, 450).
- High Seal Components (HS) – expellers, expeller rings, stuffing boxes, and frame plate liner inserts
- Enhanced Performance Parts (EP) – all cast in 28% high chrome with an option of 36% high chrome
- Thick Liners (TL) – all cover plate liners and frame plate liners manufactured in natural reinforced infused rubber
- Reduced Eye (RE) – reduced eye impellers and throatbushings
- Urethane (UR) – wet ends and seal arrangement components