Originally called International Castings & Supplies, ICS has been serving the industrial sectors in North and South America for over two decades. In 2005, it was apparent that International Castings & Supplies needed a pump division and so ICS Wear Group was created. Within this division, we recognized the opportunity to provide the worldwide mining market with an alternative choice in their slurry applications.
ICS Commitment to Quality & Service
ICS products consist of the latest designs in high performance pumping equipment for abrasive, corrosive and erosive mining environments. The close working relationships and knowledge we’ve gleaned from our customers have allowed us to design and patent hundreds of new parts over the years. Parts that not only replace, but outperform their pre-existing competitors.
We have built a solid reputation for integrity, service and honest value. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and maintaining long-term customer relationships by doing whatever we can to keep your business in operation. Our team is on the road, meaning that no matter where you are located in the world an ICS team member can come visit your site to provide hands on experience. NO better way understand the customers needs then with a face to face meeting. No matter how much we have grown, we have never forgotten our roots as a family business serving valued clients with nothing but our best.
For over two decades, we have provided timely repairs, precision fabrication and technical innovation. We offer replacement parts for all of your Warman® AH applications and a complete line of pumps – up to 20 by 18 inch systems. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality of pumps and replacement parts.
ICS Wear Group will also continue research and development into new solutions for your current wear issues. It takes a terrific team to build a family business into a company capable of serving heavy industry all over the world.
Heavy Industrial Equipment & Parts for Mining Sites Worldwide
ICS Wear Group is built on the foundation of improving wear life to the large number of components that make up the various plants on a mining site. This could include, but is not limited to, chutes, elbows, piping, wear plates, castings, mill liners, discharge and feed ends, crusher parts, rock moils / breakers (i.e. Thunderbolt replacements or up to 20 foot moils), grizzly bars, shaker tables, scroll caps and breaker tips, truck bed liners, and/or specialty products.
With each project or casting, we implement a very successful company-wide 12-Step Proprietary Product Development Program (ICS.PrPD) which ensures that ICS representatives are working directly with the customer throughout the entire process. This program has been backed by a 97% improvement in product design over the OEM.
Example of ICS.PrPD in Action
A simple layout would look something like this:
- Address problem with correct mine site personnel
- Discuss current issues and/or operating conditions causing problem AND discuss optimal solution (For example are we addressing a wear issue, delivery issue, pricing issue, or new product design?)
- Have introductory look at sample or drawing . . . site visit may be required.
- With a sample, we are going to complete our in-house due diligence, which includes analyzing of wear patterns, material hardness, material composition, and internal structuring of part (How can we design this part to be site specific to the issues you are facing on-site?)
- ICS provides our recommendation, which is to be discussed and agreed upon by customer
- Complete ICS drawing of product showing improvements and other modifications made (i.e. material change, hardness change, etc)
- You, the customer signs off on drawing
- ICS designs and completes construction of new pattern and core boxes
- ICS pours casting and completes quality control and tolerance control of new casting
- If required, ICS machines casting to tolerances previously agreed upon
- ICS completes overall product Quality Control (QC) program
- ICS ships product for immediate installation
The above 12-step program allowed us to complete our latest project at an international diamond mine – including replacing all piping, tee castings, and elbow castings of their pneumo dryer system. We also included proprietary spacer joints, which have further increased the wear life of their operation. In total, spending and repairs were cut by 300%!
Why Choose ICS Wear Group?
ICS has worked with companies both locally and internationally, supplying mining pumps and parts worldwide to companies such as Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, Unimin, and FMI. Give us a chance and we guarantee we’ll exceed your expectations.
With over 80 separate shipping accounts and personal custom agents, we guarantee your products to arrive safely and securely regardless of where or how they are shipped – air, land, or sea.
We are Your Global Wear Component Specialists
Today we are able to offer you the highest quality mining equipment and pumps on the market while maintaining our mantra of excellence, integrity, respect, and customer service.
Our goal is to resolve your site concerns, ensuring that optimal performance is achieved and mining personnel are kept safe.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
ICS Products are designed to outperform the competitor’s at cost-effective pricing. Fewer costly downtimes, both long and short term savings, and an option for free stocking are some of the benefits ICS has to offer their customers.